Aside from the registration fees, which do not fully cover the cost of running our program, fundraising is critical for raising the remaining funds required to maintain our program at all levels. One of our biggest fundraisers has always been the High School game day program where we sell advertising space to local businesses and families. It is common for parents to purchase space in the program to support the team and their player. Although this is most common at the high school level, we encourage and appreciate this support at all levels of the program. If you would like to support Falmouth Football through the game day program, or if you are part of or aware of a local business that could contribute, our players and coaches would be extremely grateful. There are different levels of support and any amount would be appreciated.
- Admiral: $1000 – Admiral sponsors receive (1) a full page ad in the 2022 Program; (2) are able to hang a banner prominently at the snack shack (3) will be recognized at all home games by our PA announcer; (4) will be listed as a sponsor on our website and in the program; and (5) will have their logo scrolled on the home page of our website.
- Captain: $750 - Captain sponsors receive: (1) a full page ad in the 2022 Program ; (2) are able to hang a banner at the stadium from August to November; (3) will be listed as a sponsor on our website and in the program; and (4) will have their logo scrolled on the home page of our website.
- Wheelhouse: $500 - Wheelhouse sponsors receive: (1) a full page ad in the 2022 Program; (2) are able to hang a banner at the stadium from August to November; (3) and will be listed as a sponsor on our website and in the program.
- Anchor: $250 - Anchor sponsors will receive a half-page ad in the 2022 Program and will be listed as a sponsor on our website and in the program.
- All Hands on Deck: $100 - These sponsors will receive a quarter-page ad in the 2022 Program and will be listed as a sponsor on our website and in the program.
Please contact the Falmouth Boosters at firstname.lastname@example.org if you or someone you know is interested in supporting our program.
Welcome to the 2022 Falmouth Football Fundraiser.
None of us like asking friends and family for money for youth sports, but unfortunately for us, this is a necessary evil. The town/school contributes about half of what we need to have football at all levels from K through 12. The rest is up to us!
SnapRaise is simple and has been successful. (I’m sure most of you have been exposed to it by now.) We are not selling anything. We’re just reaching out to people we know to support our program. We need to get all of our players registered by our start date of September 12. Starting then, the fundraiser will run for a month.
For high school players, varsity and JV, we are planning on offering LETTERMAN JACKETS again this. year. The seniors got them last year and it was a big hit. If high school players reach their fundraising goal of $500, we will pay for their jacket. (We will reach out to high school parents about sizes, prices, and the ordering process shortly.)
Thank you all for stepping up. Every little bit counts. We really appreciate your support. There are opportunities for high earning players to WIN PRIZES. Please see the details below from SnapRaise…
Here's how this works:
Players must each create a profile page.
They need to follow these steps, prior to our start date. The event will run for only 28 days!
STEP 1-SIGN UP! ---We need everyone to participate----
Please follow this link to start your player's profile page, prior to September 12.
Your player will automatically be added to your campaign when you sign up.
STEP 2- ENTER 20 (or more) E-MAILS
Players will be directed to add emails to their page. Our expectation is that every member of our team will upload 20 authentic emails to their profile.
Our Dashboard Team will be able to track this, please be sure to do this as soon as you can.
Family, Friends, Co-Workers, neighbors, far away relatives... This is who we are hoping to reach! Make sure your emails do NOT include students, teachers, fake emails, etc. and are only legitimate potential donors. We will be tracking this to be sure they are authentic.
Players will be able to win gear, based on the number of emails, and donations made per your email list (not total funds raised per player.)
You will be prompted to choose your prize gear when you go through this process...
STEP 3: We encourage you to keep an eye on your page, and to enter as many emails as you can! Let's Do This!
Snap Fact Overview:
- Safe and Protected- Snap! Raise is the safest online donation platform available. All data is private and never redistributed.
- Online donation platform - Reach potential donors via email, social media, and text to ask them to support your program and visit the page where they can seamlessly donate. (Think donation letter but we reach a lot more people and much easier for them to support)
- Email Strategy- all supporters will receive a receipt for their gift that is tax deductible, included with a personalized thank you from the student. There are three reminder emails sent to donors, with an option to unsubscribe.
- Reverse Flow- The Snap Raise platform and process makes their campaigns so successful. It allows an extensive reach across communities by providing options to connect with multiple donors and their social networks, maximizing our raising efforts.
Questions? Comments? let us know...Thanks in advance for all your hard work!
Falmouth Football Boosters